Friday, May 18, 2018

Mission Blessings

Erin's mission brought the following blessings:

1. A constant feeling of peace, which kept me in a state of a fairly calm persona.
2. More piano students than I had had for awhile.
3. Piano students that accomplished great things.
4. A daughter's testimony strengthened. She studies the scriptures everyday, attends the temple very regularly. We have family prayer not daily but regularly. She listens to and follows the promptings of the Holy Ghost. In fact, it allows me to relax because I can be confident that she is following the will of the Lord for her. When she came to me claiming that she needed to buy a car, that the Lord had said she needed to, I knew she was right. When she came to me claiming that she shouldn't marry someone, I knew she was right, but I questioned it.
5. A daughter that is more confident about her abilities to manage her own life. However, she has a lot of firsts to still go through on which she asks for my guidance.
6. No major disasters requiring repairs. In fact, my 29-year old fridge broke down a couple months after she got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment