Sunday, May 6, 2012

"Yours, Mine and Ours" - an oldie with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda

Before you decide to shove all of those latinos out, make sure that you know the facts.  These are scriptures that I have found by studying the Book of Mormon in preparation to teach my Gospel Doctrine class (which I have found is a veritable discourse on immigration) as well as scriptures shared by friends and acquaintances.  

1 Nephi 13:30 - Nevertheless, thou beholdest that the Gentiles who have gone forth out of captivity (Europe - why was it considered captivity?  Because they didn't have freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and many other freedoms.), and have been lifted up by the power of God above all other nations, (no need to apologize about it.  The power of God made it this way)  upon the face of the land which is choice above all other lands (United States), which is the land that the Lord God hath covenanted with thy father (Lehi) that his seed (Lamanites) should have for the land of their inheritance; wherefore, thou seest that the Lord God will not suffer that the Gentiles will utterly destroy the mixture (see Alma 45:13-14 below) of thy seed, which are among thy brethren (the Lamanites).

31 Neither will he suffer that the Gentiles shall destroy (they still live in the US and have been given many government benefits) the seed of thy brethren (the Lamanites).


2 Nephi 10:18 - Wherefore, my beloved brethren, thus saith our God: I will afflict thy seed (Lamanites) by the hand of the Gentiles; nevertheless, I will soften the hearts of the Gentiles, that they shall be like unto a father to them (Gentiles became leaders of the LDS church; Indian placement program); wherefore, the Gentiles shall be blessed and numbered among the house of Israel (the Gentiles have been baptized into the LDS Church; the Gentiles founded/organized the LDS Church).
19 Wherefore, I will consecrate this land unto thy seed (Lamanites), and them who shall be numbered among thy seed (the Spanish mixed with the Lamanites), forever (forever), for the land of their inheritance (it belongs to them); for it is a choice land, saith God unto me, above all other lands, wherefore I will have all men that dwell thereon that they shall worship me, saith God.


Alma 45:13 - And when that great day cometh, behold, the time very soon cometh that those who are now, or the seed of those who are now numbered among the people of Nephi, shall ano more be numbered among the people of Nephi.
14 But whosoever remaineth, and is not destroyed in that great and dreadful day, shall be anumbered among the bLamanites, and shall become like unto them, all, save it be a few who shall be called the disciples of the Lord; and them shall the Lamanites pursue even cuntil they shall become extinct (Moroni being the last one). And now, because of iniquity, this prophecy shall be fulfilled.


A friend pointed out this scripture to me:  3 Nephi 20:15-16.
15 And I say unto you, that if the Gentiles do not arepent after the bblessing (being led to a choice and free land where the Gospel will be restored) which they shall receive, after they have scattered my people—
16 Then shall ye (speaking to the Lamanites and Nephites), who are a aremnant (of Ephraim and Manasseh) of the house of Jacob, go forth among them; and ye shall be in the midst of them who shall be many; and ye shall be among them as a lion (Lamanites) among the beasts of the forest (Gentiles), and as a young blion (Lamanites) among the flocks of sheep (Gentiles), who, if he goeth through both ctreadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

I will continue:  3 Nephi 20 -
17 Thy hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.
18 And I will agather my people (House of Israel - a select group of Christians) together as a man gathereth his sheaves into the floor.
19 For I will make my apeople with whom the Father hath covenanted, yea, I will make thy bhorn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass. And thou shalt cbeat in pieces many people; and I will consecrate their gain unto the Lord, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth. And behold, I am he who doeth it.
20 And it shall come to pass, saith the Father, that the asword of my justice shall hang over them at that day; and except they repent it shall fall upon them, saith the Father, yea, even upon all the nations of the Gentiles (Europe and US).


And I guess this makes it even clearer:
3 Nephi 16 -
 6 And blessed are the Gentiles, because of their belief in me, in and of the Holy Ghost, which witnesses unto them of me and of the Father.
7 Behold, because of their belief in me, saith the Father, and because of the unbelief of you, O house of Israel, in the latter day shall the truth come unto the Gentiles, that the fulness of these things shall be made known unto them.
8 But wo, saith the Father, unto the unbelieving of the Gentiles—for notwithstanding they have come forth upon the face of this land, and have scattered my people who are of the house of Israel; and my people who are of the house of Israel have been cast out from among them, and have been trodden under feet by them;
9 And because of the mercies of the Father unto the Gentiles, and also the judgments of the Father upon my people who are of the house of Israel, verily, verily, I say unto you, that after all this, and I have caused my people who are of the house of Israel to be smitten, and to be afflicted, and to be slain, and to be cast out from among them, and to become hated by them, and to become a hiss and a byword among them—




10 And thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you: At that day when the Gentiles shall sin against my gospel (rejecting the voice of the people and overturning the voting of Proposition 8; legalizing abortion; not keeping holy the Sabbath day; ), and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations (is this why Obama was apologizing for us?), and above all the people of the whole earth, and shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits, and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and murders, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations (these things are reported weekly); and if they shall do all those things, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fulness of my gospel from among them.


11 And then will I remember my covenant which I have made unto my people, O house of Israel, and I will bring my gospel unto them.
12 And I will show unto thee, O house of Israel, that the Gentiles (US will not have power over the Lamanites) shall not have power over you; but I will remember my covenant unto you, O house of Israel, and ye shall come unto the knowledge of the fulness of my gospel.
13 But if the Gentiles will repent and return unto me, saith the Father, behold they shall be numbered among my people (hope, mercy), O house of Israel.
 



1 comment:

  1. Mom, you're so freaking smart. I love it. I knew there was a reason I'm not some crazy extremist that wants to kick them all out.

    ReplyDelete